Further, the Industrial Engineering Department was established in 1984 followed by Informatics Engineering Department in 1996. The Informatics Engineering Department consists of two study programs, i.e., Informatics Engineering and Information System.
In 1994, the Graduate Program of Electrical Engineering was established with a major in Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, followed with the establishment of Telecommunication Management major. Further, in the academic year of 2001/2002, the Graduate Program of Industrial Engineering formed a major in Industrial System and Strategy. Later in 2004 the operating license for Graduate Program of Mechanical Engineering with a major in Energy Conversion was issued.
Nowadays, the Faculty of Industrial Technology has four (4) departments, i.e., Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Informatics Engineering, which executes the programs as follow:
- Undergraduate Program of Mechanical Engineering.
- Undergraduate Program of Electrical Engineering.
- Undergraduate Program of Industrial Engineering.
- Undergraduate Program of Informatics Engineering.
- Undergraduate Program of Information System.
- Graduate Program of Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Program of Industrial Engineering.
- Graduate Program of Mechanical Engineering.